OK so i dont have much time now because i have to go to work. I will update later. My basic problem is that i got infected with the codec Zlob before and it changed my background ect ect. Well i got rid of it using malwarebytes. So currently I have avast antivirus, malwarebytes, ad-aware and superantispyware. All have deleted my trojans but i have now gotten new ones and are re-occruing on reboot.

Some of the things i have encountered:
Virtumonde
Trojan-Clicker.Win3.Tiny.h
Win32:Dialer-567
Adclicker trojan among others

Even now i am getting a pop up. Pops since getting rid of the rogue antir spyware trojan have included trashypretty.com, zedo.com and even websites about katanas (swords)

I have run all my scans and deleted everything. I need more assistance. Would spyware docter fix it? I am afraid to use smitfraudfix because half the time your getting the fraud virus instead of the actual program. I need an easy way to do this. I can give logs from malwarebytes and ad-aware later if needed.

oh yeah, also when i tried to restart my comp, the task manager came up and was ending tfswctrl.exe and axsjezit.exe. Are they part of the malware?