Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spybot needs PAUSE Button

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    Hello happy camper : ].

I do not see what is the problem here.
    By the way, the request feature is up to PepiMK to decide. I'm sure he has that mind.

See the attached screenshots.
    Excuse me? There is no need for your rudeness.

There is no problem. I was not inferring there was one. I don't know how you figure that. I was thanking you for those instructions to make the pause button visible as I was unaware there even was one. I am sorry that you misread my post. So I will thank you again.

Oh, and by the way, I am well aware that PepiMK considers requests. Afterall, it is his program. If you will note, I have been a member longer than you so you don't need to inform me of the obvious.

And let me explain why I accidently posted in this thread. I searched for "pause" and this thread was one of the results. I opened it to read it and did not realize it was not under the appropriate "Requests" section until after I posted. So.

Apology accepted.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Judah; 2010-04-04 at 18:17.

You may have been here longer but that has no relevance to the subject. You see, I cannot assume or take for granted that everyone on the forum knows where everything is located. Thus, I mentioned what I mentioned. On the other hand, I do not understand why you would interpret my post as being "rude". I had no intentions on being what you said, nor will I ever in the forum. So I apologize if you took it the wrong way. In this forum, it is not about who has the most posts or who types more. I do not follow by those guidelines, rather contributing to thread.

I skimmed through the posts because they were very old, but I did read your the newer posts. Apparently, from what I read was that you, Judas, could not find the pause button. That is why I attached the screenshots.

Edit: I re-read my old post. If you think I was mocking you or making fun of you by saying "happy camper", then I apologize if you took it the wrong way. I will not do that again in the future.
    Last edited by drragostea; 2010-04-04 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    [FONT="Tahoma"]
    I skimmed through the posts because they were very old, but I did read your the newer posts. Apparently, from what I read was that you, Judas, could not find the pause button. That is why I attached the screenshots.
    Thank you for that instruction.
    Does that sound like I can't find it. How can you possibly provide help if you "skim" posts. No wonder you didn't understand my post.

And my name is Judah not Judas. You didn't read that correctly either.

Edit: I re-read my old post. If you think I was mocking you or making fun of you by saying "happy camper", then I apologize if you took it the wrong way. I will not do that again in the future.
    Happy Camper means Happy as in joyful, glad.....you know, happy. Why would that be offensive.

And I don't need anyone apologizing for me for something they think I did or didn't do. I can apologize myself for myself if need be. I didn't do anything to apologize for and I didn't read anything the wrong way, and I'm not apologizing.

The End of this nonsense. I have better things to do.

Have a Great Day
    Good Bye.