Thread: ads.vk987.info

Default ads.vk987.info

Hi.
    we're having problems with our office computers as whenever we try to connect to internet, get "cache access denied" error. we checked browser source code and saw in the first line:
    <script language="javascript" SRC="http://ads.vk987.info/vip.js"></script>

I verify and scan our network with ARProtect software also. I underestant that some pc send many arp packet in our network. when I disconnect them from network another pc can connect to internet without any problem.
    I read your help about this problem and done all of them step by step and install anti spyware on those pc that had problem. when I connected one of them to our lan, after some minutes anti sypware is shown the alert that your host file has been modified by a proccess.
    How can I clear our office computers? would you please help me to solve this problem?

Hello Raoufnezhad,

From our sticky topic:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...12&postcount=5

Note:
    When the infected computer in question is a company machine in the workplace, and you are an employee.

The intention of this forum is not to replace a company's IT department, nor can we anticipate alterations or configurations that may have been made to a business machine, or how it will interact with the tools commonly used in the removal of malware.

More than one machine could be at stake, possibly even the server. If sensitive material has been compromised by an infection, the company could be held liable.

To prevent any possible loss or corruption of company information, please inform your IT department or Supervisor when a workplace computer has been infected, immediately.

Thanks for your understanding.

--------------------------------------------
    Malware removal forum volunteers are unable to assist users with infected Corporate, Government or Institutional machines. Please contact our office support so they may provide direct assistance for your needs. Thank you.

Spybot S&D Corporate-Small Business Editions
    For more information, please send an email to licenses(at)spybot.info
    Regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016