The following instructions have been created to help you to get rid of "AllCyberSearch" manually.
Use this guide at your own risk; software should usually be better suited to remove malware, since it is able to look deeper.
If this guide was helpful to you, please consider donating towards this site.
There is no privavy statement on their website, so nobody knows what data they collect and what they use it for.Supposed Functionality:
Redirects IE standard search pages to the AllCyberSearch search page. Same Family as EzCyberSearch and GoCyberSearch (which is also listed as AllCyberSearch). Includes also TinyBar which seems to be the same page.Privacy Statement:
Couldn't find a privacy statementLinks (be careful!):
Website: http://www.allcybersearch.com/Removal Instructions:
Please use Windows Explorer or another file manager of your choice to locate and delete these files.
Make sure you set your file manager to display hidden and system files. If AllCyberSearch uses rootkit technologies, use our RootAlyzer or our Total Commander anti-rootkit plugins.
- The file at "<$WINDIR>\sp.dll".
- A file with an unknown location named "search_install.reg".
You will have to use a global search for files without a name specified. Be extra careful, because just the name might not be enough to identify files!
The following browser plugins or items can either be removed directly in your browser, or through the help of e.g. Spybot-S&D or RunAlyzer.
- Please check your bookmarks for links to "www.allcybersearch.com".
- Please check your bookmarks for links to "www.tinybar.com/ie/".
If neither Spybot-S&D nor self help did resolve the issue or you would prefer one on one help,
- Please read these instructions before requesting assistance,
- Then start your own thread in the Malware Removal Forum where a volunteer analyst will advise you as soon as available.