Hi, this is my first time here and hopefully this doesn't sound too dumb a question. A friend guided me over the phone how to download Spybot a couple of weeks ago, as it was suggested by Geeks after they helped me get rid of a Trojan. I also downloaded Spywareblaster, as suggested.

Today I searched for updates, it said there were 2, so I checked boxes and downloaded them, hit immunize, but it said all things were already immunized.

Looking over this site, I see there were updates posted, and the names were given of them and also a number 318114, and I have NO clue where I find these names or numbers. Hopefully I have installed this properly, as the person had me go to advanced mode after I installed it. Outside of knowing how to get updates and run a search for threats, I am totally lost as to what I am looking for. While my search is in progress, all I see down at the bottom is a number......38200, which I have no idea what that represents...

I don't think I have Tea Timer running, but that is no big deal, I'm just trying to figure out how I do know what is running and if my setting are right. I have read the FAQ, but it doesn't seem to address my question.

Thanx for any answers in advance...The computer dummy....:blush: