Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No 3/11/2009 updates?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by teozsen View Post
    I have 162, and the strangest thing happened on updating. I got to download three items, when I went to immunize my PC, the window did not show how much was left unprotected and when I clicked on "immunize" the number indicating what I was protected from did not change. I tried to re-dowload the update, it said there were no downloads available.
    I have a similiar story. I saw the v1.6.2 program update and other weekly updates, downloaded, v1.6.2 updater ran but I aborted it because I already had v1.6.2 installed and running, reran SpyBot and its updater and saw v1.6.2 as I expected, reran update, and no updates (2/11/2009 updates installed).

I did not have this problem (no v1.6.2 update since I already had it installed) on XP Pro. SP2 machine a few hours later when I needed to get the latest updates. I assume the v1.6.2 issue was fixed since I found it first.
    Last edited by antdude; 2009-02-11 at 20:13.

Default Nothing to immunize also....

I had exactly the same problem as the previous post. Have there been any fixes for this thus far that anyone has come across?