Thread: smitfraud-C.gp

Default smitfraud-C.gp

i run the spybot search and destroy and scan my pc. after the scan. it shows the smitfraud-C.gp.

so i choose to fixed it. after that fixing, it shows a "checkmark". i re scan it and smitfraud was still there.
    how can i remove it?.

how in the world that son of a... get in my computer. i got avira free, malwarebytes antimalware, spybot (my tea timer is turned off because it consume 80mb of computer memory, i'just rely on the immunization and passive protection) and spyblaster.

i run the malwarebytes quick scan and nothings found. my avira is turned on. and sometimes with out doing nothing a virus alert puff up. so ill just delete the virus it. my malwarebytes protection is on. but i never see it's action real time. is that malwarebytes useful?. the avira detects virus but malware real time protection cant detect it...

---edited

i can't open my windows firewall in control panel. it said:
    "windows firewall setting cannot be displayed because service is not running"

Hi BennyZars,

if you can't get rid of this Malware, please read the thread "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) from tashi carefully, especially prepare an up to date HijackThis logfile.

After that, you can open your own thread in the Malware Removal Forum, where someone will help you.
    Best regards - Beste Grüße,

Matt

ok. thanks for the advise buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyZars View Post
    ok. thanks for the advise buddy.
    You're welcome.
    Best regards - Beste Grüße,

Matt