Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post

I don't know what that means, I don't jump to conclusions.

It means that I posted a comment they didn't like, and they stopped it from appearing. That's what happened I assure you.

The Antivirus override detection made by Spybot was probably because that red shield popped up.
I agree.

Does this happen each time you visit Youtube? Any Youtube video?
Never before, it's the first time it's happened.
Strangely at the same time as posting a comment relating to a site they are censoring now.....

I've always been able to access the site and post (unpolitical) comments at will (and I guess I probably still can unless they've turned off my "commenting" ability full stop)

Here are some articles that explain what's happening.
Its' totally safe I assure you.......

You Tube In Egregious Censorship Of Alex Jones Channel

You Tube Censors Hugely Popular "Question Your Reality" Video

"After receiving over 50,000 views in a few hours and on its way to shoot to the top of the most viewed chart, You Tube brazenly pulled a popular video from their rankings system Friday in an act of wanton censorship.

"Question Your Reality," a stirring and well put together video montage featuring talk show host Alex Jones was rocketing up the charts, already having reached number 2 most viewed on News and Politics and soaring up the general most discussed and most viewed categories.

A moment later, it was nowhere to be seen as You Tube cleared the slate and prevented the clip from going completely viral."

More Political Censorship at YouTube

"Popular YouTube contributor NufffRespect reports that Google-owned YouTube has monkey wrenched with his channel. In the information column on the video included here (The Queen’s 2008 Christmas Message), he asks: “…why has YouTube got rid of all the honors on my last video and on my channel? This channel is at No.16 Most Subscribed UK (ALL TIME), and No.13 Most Viewed UK (ALL TIME) but now YouTube has removed this channel from these lists. Why?”

Censored... that could possibly hint that your ISP or your area might be blocking access to some sites.
Well if they are blocking sites, then I've yet to find a site I can't access....

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Please do read the articles and watch the vidoes.
At the end of the day there's an important issue of "net neutrality" (and free speech) at stake here that concerns everybody who wants to see it continue......

P.S Incredible - just watching a youtube video myself that was pulled as I was watching it !