How do I configure Spybot correctly
to ‘AUTOCHECK /AUTOFIX /AUTOUPDATE/AUTOIMMUNIZE/AUTOCLOSE? I’m almost there but not quite. Don’t have any problem with ‘AUTOCHECK’ but the rest does not seem to be working. I’ve tried two different configurations in MS TASK MGR., the first is: ‘Run’, "C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY\SpybotSD.exe" /AUTOCHECK /AUTOFIX /AUTOUPDATE/AUTOIMMUNIZE/AUTOCLOSE; ‘Start In, "C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY". With this configuration Spybot does the ‘AUTOCHECK’ but when it get’s done it opens the main Spybot Search & Destroy window and just stays there, there’s no auto fix, update, immunize or close visible which I assume would be; the program’s just there as if I opened it manually.

The second configuration I tried to se if I could get the AUTOPDATE and AUTOIMMUNIZE by itself: ‘Run’, "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Update.exe" /AUTOIMMUNIZE; ‘‘Start In’, C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1. AUTOUPDATE. This sends a quick flashing MS DOS screen saying there’s no update available but still no auto immunize, just the program screen; in this case I expected no AUTOCLOSE because I didn’t enter a command line for it, it was just for testing purposes.

I would like to get all 5 auto features into one ‘task’ but I’m stymied. I did not change any settings within the program or in Configuration.ini.