English descriptions as well as "includes" when downloading on English language machine from English language site? I do recall and appreciate note that S&D doesn't send any info about my machine to anyone but...
Situation: I am updating a ME machine for gifting. Although machine is NOT ready to connect to net yet (no firewall etc.) I have brought down and transferred S&D & all includes to date via USB Storage drive(Sandisk).
All is working well. Numerous baddies removed/fixed.
Tonight I downloaded the new "includes" to transfer to the machine (ME) and since already on disk, sent to my own desktop. Includes successfully installed. Just as a check, I used the built in updater and discovered English descriptions still needed. Downloaded & installed on desktop.
I now perceive that the ME machine is probably missing numerous English descriptions for numerous updates already installed.:Red face:
How can I get past 6 weeks & present descriptions downloaded to USB Drive for transfer??
Is there a separate download page for various languages descriptions?
Will S&D automatically note the missing descriptions and download them 1st time internal updater is used online?
Thanks for your thoughts & suggestions.