error loading tapi.nfo
I found another topic saying i should post
* Gmer log
I think i downloaded something bad in the past
and this cause my computer to go bad
it wont let me run any anti virus, spy ware, some programs aren't working.
Your help is apprenticed
DDs says " This tool does not support your operating system "
TrendMicroHijack freezes at 04-registry & start menu auto runs
so i only can provide the gmer log
Hi leonsayasaku and welcome to Safer Networking
Please note that all instructions given are customised for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.
If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the HJT forum and wait for help.
I'm Dakeyras and I am going to try to assist you with your problem. Please take note of the below:
Before we start:
- I will start working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine!.
- The process is not instant. Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine is clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
- If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
- Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
- Refrain from running self fixes as this will hinder the malware removal process.
- It may prove beneficial if you print of the following instructions or save them to notepad as I post them.
- Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
Please be aware that removing Malware is a potentially hazardous undertaking. I will take care not to knowingly suggest courses of action that might damage your computer. However it is impossible for me to foresee all interactions that may happen between the software on your computer and those we'll use to clear you of infection, and I cannot guarantee the safety of your system. It is possible that we might encounter situations where the only recourse is to re-format and re-install your operating system, or to necessitate you taking your computer to a repair shop.
Because of this, I advise you to backup any personal files and folders before you start.
Please download this small application from here to your Desktop.
Scan with RSIT:
- Double-click on it to run a scan.
- When it's finished, there will be a log called Win32kDiag.txt on your Desktop.
- Please open it with notepad and post the contents in your next reply.
Make sure that RSIT.exe is on the your Desktop before running the application!
- Please download Random's System Information Tool by random/random from here and save it to your Desktop.
When completed the above, please post back the following in the order asked for:
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open:
- log.txt will be opened maximized.
- info.txt will be opened minimized.
- Please post the contents of both log.txt and info.txt.
- How is you computer performing now, any further symptoms and or problems encountered?
- Both RSIT logs. <-- Post them individually please, IE: one Log per post/reply.
Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed.
If it has been four days or more since your last post, and the helper assisting you posted a response to that post to which you did not reply, your topic will not be reopened. At that point, if you still require help, please start a new topic and include a fresh HijackThis log and a link to your previous thread.
If it has been less than four days since your last response and you need the thread re-opened, please send a private message (pm). A valid, working link to the closed topic is required.