Thread: What programs have trouble with Immunize

Default What programs have trouble with Immunize

I'm creating a little utility to disable "Immunize" on other peoples systems I work on, that have programs that have troubles with Immunize like Trend.

I'd prefer to just remove the programs and keep Spybot and Immunization but it's not my decision....sigh

This will stop the complaining about slow computers and the finger pointing at SB...

Anyway is there a list of programs that have problems with the immunization facility?

Thanks for any help!

No list of programs that have trouble with Spybot's immunize feature,that I know of.
    This article mentions Mcafee SystemGuards and Spybot's immunize feature not working well together briefly in a paragraph,though the article is a bit dated(From April of this year):
    http://www.betanews.com/article/Spyb...val/1237840882
    Most of the other stuff mentioned involves Teatimer and other products,not immunization.

This lists some programs,but it's dealing with reasons for incomplete immunization and workarounds,so not really what you're looking for,probably:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=36272

for the assist...

Looks like I'll just check for "Trend" and if more turn up I'll add them to the list.

It's a shame as the only way I find out is when they start running slowly and that can be caused by SOOOOO many things....

You're welcome.