Thread: "Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass" Help please!! = (

Default "Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass" Help please!! = (

I have had an issue with malware in the past although Malware Bytes' Anti-virus program got rid of it. I now have something that is coming up on Spybot Search & Destroy as "Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass"
    and various Virtumondes and Win32.TDSS.ntf. I have been unable to remove both of these with Spybot Search & Destroy and it is preventing me from opening Malware Bytes'(I have already tried to re-download it, I think it was deleting the Mbam.exe). Also when I start up my computer in normal mode the desktop is black, no icons at all, and Spybot Search & Destroy opens and starts scanning. I am a newbie when it comes to this stuff so please bare with me.

Also I am getting tired of having my computer shredded by spyware and what not so please any links/tips on things I can use to keep things like this off my computer are appreciated.

If you guys can't help me get rid of this I will probably end up throwing this computer in the trash = (
    Last edited by Mike Tweezy; 2009-11-10 at 05:37. Reason: Found a new item on spybot to add to the list

For Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter.FirewallBypass,please see here:
    This will be shown if applications are set to be authorized by the Windowsfirewall.For instance the Jupilites trojan authorizes the explorer to be allowed to bypass the Windowsfirewall, normally you don't want your explorer to enter the internet.If you set this manually or this has been done by your administrator you can ignore this.
    As for the other problems,I suggest asking for help in Malware Removal.
    Please read and follow the BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance) sticky topic:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

Malware removal:
    http://forums.spybot.info/forumdisplay.php?f=22