Scan with GMER:
Please download GMER Rootkit Scanner from here.
- Double click the .exe file. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent
- If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO
Click the image to enlarge it
- In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
- Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
- Show All (don't miss this one)
- Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish
- Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file
- Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and post it in reply
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries
Note: Do not run any programs while Gmer is running.