Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win32.NetSky Ate Me Up Yesterday

I apologize if it appears that I was attempting to "clown" you. But truthfully I am not. I do not know if it was the way my post was worded, but I had no intentions of "making fun of you".

You can send emails all you like, but I hope I made my point.
    I was just offering suggestions, but it was your choice if you wish to follow it or not.

I am not trying to clown you. Frankly, I have better things to do than that. :x There are a few things I would never ever do, and that includes (what you refer to) "clowning" members.

Quote Originally Posted by rivermandave
    ...then MAYBE I should send an email to the MASTER on here.
    Last edited by drragostea; 2010-01-27 at 21:11.

No worries...and I do appreciate you stating such

If I hadn't gotten locked out on it after the SpyBot scan I wouldn't have given up so quickly. But my laptop was in getting repaired....and I still need to reformat my backup desktop computer...so I couldn't be without 'Net access for much time.

Ironically....this was the only virus that I have gotten in the past 3+ years....and SpyBot is the ONLY type of software I have running....so I have a lot of respect for the staff here.

Quote Originally Posted by drragostea View Post
    I apologize if it appears that I was attempting to "clown" you. But truthfully I am not. I do not know if it was the way my post was worded, but I had no intentions of "making fun of you".

You can send emails all you like, but I hope I made my point.
    I was just offering suggestions, but it was your choice if you wish to follow it or not.

I am not trying to clown you. Frankly, I have better things to do than that. :x There are a few things I would never ever do, and that includes (what you refer to) "clowning" members.