This is my first time here, and I need some help. I downloaded Spybot-Search & Destroy over a year ago. Last week I updated Spybot for the first time. Just recently, I've heard not to download "Teatimer." I don't know if I downloaded Teatimer a year ago or just recently when I updated the program.

My first question is, how can I find out if I have Teatimer,and if I do have it, should I uninstall it, or keep using it? I don't know what it's used for.

Now, I just got through running Spybot ("Check for problems"). I haven't used the "fix selected problems" feature yet because an error message appeared in the "Problem" screen of Spybot.

This is the error message: Error during check! NewDotNet (Datei C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini kann.

Underneath this message are three "problems?" They are: Adware.Webext, DyFuCA, and SurfSideKick.

Also, a different message keeps popping up. This is the message: Cannot find any installed language resource DLLs. Please reinstall the product.

Every time I click the "OK" button, the same message keeps apprearing. It has appeard about 20 times now, even as I am writing this. I don't know what the "reinstall the product" means. I don't know if they are talking about reinstalling Spybot or something else.

Second question, what do I do with the "error message in Spybot with the three problems, including the "reinstall product" message?

I'd really appreciate your expertise so I can continue to use Spybot. Thanks, Tach