Thread: How to create a Boot CD with Spybot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to create a Boot CD with Spybot

Hi Every one,
    I am new today please welcome me. Thanks.
    I have a problem (I think most people did) it is attack by spy-ware, ad-ware or virus when we fool around in the internet. The PC can't run as before, running slow, open application slow or some time can't open any application.... with Spybot we can scan PC and clean the spy-ware, but when it attack your PC the Spybot can't run or install. Sometime for some spy-ware or ad-ware or virus they made your PC reset when loading windows. Sometime I boot in Safe-Mode and scan using Spybot, it catch the spy-ware or ad-ware..... I clean it and re-boot and the PC working fine. Now I want to lean how to create a Boot CD with Spybot inside and when it boot up will load the Spybot program then we can scan the PC at beginning before it load the windows. Is any one can Help....

Hello,

Spybot-S&D supports the possibility to scan and clean the PC booting from a BartPE CD. This has the great advantage that no malware or other programs can interfere with this process.

The requirement is that you have Spybot-S&D installed on your PC. You can also put the whole Spybot-S&D folder on CD or USB Stick.
    BartPE recognizes some USB devices if they are connected before startup. Spybot-S&D doesn't need any additional Data, it's enough to start SpybotSD.exe from hard disk or CD/USB and scan the PC.

For more information and download please consider this link.

Have also a look at our homepage.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default our boot cd setup

I have downloaded and installed the C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\ software burned it to a cd installed it and i am now running your setup routine to make a boot cd.

At the next windows it instructs you to pick applications you would like on the disk. but it does not tell you how to do this at all. the link points you back to your main website where you can download Spybot, RunAlyzer, and a few others. so after you download these applications what are you supposed to do with them??

where do you put them so the Boot CD creator sees them?

Please instruct. I have looked at your site and am very frustrated that nothing tells you how to complete this step.

Please i need an answer ASAP. I am trying to fix a very important machine and time is money. I wanted to give this a try.

Thank You

really, no answer?

lots of help guys.

hello,

install the tools to your computer before you run the bootcd creator, then you will be able to select the tools in the second tab.

see the screen shots here: http://forums.spybot.info/downloads.php?id=14
    born in the shadow to die in the shadow, that is the fate of the shinobi

Spybot S&D Downloads

Please help us improve Spybot and download our distributed testing client.