Thread: Alert pop up

Exclamation Alert pop up

Something called- GTreat Scanner .....warns to click ok button to scan for virus attack.
    It sends you to url.....

http://a206c.systemaprotection.com/miit/?30aab9=cabd&d5=bbzcdb6zzc&a78689e=bc8be6zd86

It starts running virus scan. I X out of the page quickly but got to copy the address bar before I did.

What the heck is this? I added it to my restricted sites in IE8 running XP.

Thanks,
    Walter
    Last edited by tashi; 2010-08-11 at 17:30. Reason: Disabled url

Hello,

Please send us a complete bug report. In order to do so, please run Spybot - Search & Destroy and switch to Advanced Mode via the menu item Mode, let it scan, try to fix the problems (!) and then go to "Tools" --> "View Report". Tick all the 10 checkboxes (leave "Do not report disabled or known legitimate items" unchecked) you can find there and click on "View Report". Now choose "Export" and save the file to your desktop. Please attach this file to your email and send it again to detections(at)spybot.info.

Although nothing is present after a scan we will be able to locate the threat in your bug report.

And please do not open other topics with the same questions and send several e-mails to our support. That would take more support time and does not help to get a faster answer. Thanks.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot