I recently thought I dealt with my System Guard problem, but after scanning with Spybot last week, I discovered I had two registry settings still appearing. The settings are for proxies for my internet connection. They aren't actually doing anything, but no matter how hard I try, I can't remove them.

I delete them, and then after restarting once or twice, they come back. I have used Avira Antivirus, AVG Antivirus, Rkill, Combo Fixer, Spybot, Super Anti Spyware, Adaware, Spyware Blaster, etc. Nothing seems to work. I even manually deleted them using Regedit, and deleted my system restores. Nothing will make it go away. Spybot is the only program that picks up the registry settings now. I am in college, and just do not have the time or patience to spend on trying to remove these settings. I need help, please.

As I said, I have used various programs already. I am sorry if this makes things harder. For now, MSconfig is blocking certain programs, UAC is turned on, and I reactivated System Restore and made a restore point. Feel free to tear my system apart. Just let me know what you need. Thank you.