Thread: Error during check!

Default Error during check!

When ever I run spybot this is the only message I get. I tryed running it In safe mode, but that did not help. I was not sure if this was due to malware or somthing with the program itself or my computer so I posted it here.

Error during check!: All-In-One Telcom [19] (Access violation at address 005A4BA7 in module 'SpybotSD.exe'. Read of address 00000004) ()

Hello,

Similar errors at various points during the scan have been reported on numerous occasions by people running Windows 95/98/ME systems.

The scan terminates when the error occurs.

You can translate (German to English) using:
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/

Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse = Access injury with address (or more correctly Access violation at address)
    Modul = Module
    Lesen von Adresse = Reading from address

This (in German):
    Error during check!: --- various --- [Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 005FD5D2 in Modul 'SPYBOTSD.EXT'. Lesen von Adresse xxxxxFFF] ()
    Becomes (in English):
    Error during check!: --- various --- [Access violation at address 005FD5D2 in Module 'SPYBOTSD.EXT'. Reading from address xxxxxFFF] ()

The error seems to be transient in nature and other people seem to have been able to overcome the error by limiting the system resources used by other processes in the system.
    In other words, run as little as possible while running the Spybot scan.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot