First I just want to say that you guys do a SPECTACULAR job on this application and your efforts are greatly appreciated by many!

I don't know if this quite qualifies as "spyware", but the annoying ContentLink and IntelliTxt ads are almost ubiquitous these days, and I'd love to see your product blocking them via the website immunization tool. The sites I know of at the moment are:

*.vibrantmedia.com
*.intellitxt.com
*.kontera.com

FYI to users, in the meantime, if you add the above addresses to the "Restricted Sites" zone in IE, then the scripts that load these annoying little double-underlined ads will disappear.

I'm opposed to these ads on the basis that 1) They are an invasion of my space in that I am usually not interested in what they ads link to and despite the claims they are **NOT** "relevant"; 2) They clutter the screen when you mouse-over them and disrupt my accessibility software (I am a blind user and the screen reader doesn't deal with these things well at all.); and 3) In order for these things to do what they do, they must send a minimum amount of information to the content provider (and could potentially send and track a whole lot more), and as such I'm fundamentally opposed to such a blatant invasion of my privacy.

Again.. Excellent product, please keep up the great work. I recommend everyone install this on their computers, and of course I also recommend they register and donate, since a modest donation is FAR LESS than my fee for cleaning up their computer should they get bogged down with spyware.

Regards,

J in sunny Florida