Thread: Windows - No Disk

Default Windows - No Disk

{Big circle with a white X in it) There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into the drive.

[Cancel] [Try Again] [Continue]

The above window pops up over and over and over again while I try to run Spybot. I installed it on my girlfriend's computer and it seems to work flawlessly, but on mine it does this.

On a scale of 1 - 10 for knowledgability of computers, I am probably a lowly 3, so please speak to me as if I were a child. The only thing I can think of different between our computers (mine and my girlfriend's) would be that my computer has the local harddrive set up as the E drive. This computer was a gift so I know very little about it. If anyone has a fix for this and can explain it to me easily, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

PS. I apologize if this is a known problem and I didn't see the solution.

Default Double

Apologies for the double, but I forgot to mention I don't run the Tea Timer thing and this popup seems to stop spybot from running until a button is pressed. I usually press [Continue], but I've tried them all at various times.

Maybe this topic can help you

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=341

Greetz, Red.

Default Bingo.

Yup, I have a Zip drive in the C location. Changed it to B. Thanks very much for the link!

You are welcome

Greetz, Red.