Hey everyone
I did a scan yesterday with Spybot, and it gave me this result: Microsoft.WindowsSecurityCenter_disabled

I get this every once in a while and fix it with no issues. However, this time it seemed to actualy disable the security center by fixing it. When I restarted my computer, I got this little balloon on the taskbar saying "Your computer may be at risk, Norton internet security is turned off". However, Norton loads right after that, then the balloon goes away. I am a little concerned, because I have never had that problem before. I don't know if something 'bad' is on my computer and is reseting things. I did do scans with Spybot, Ad Aware, Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta, and Norton, and nothing turned up.

I finally got the security center enabled again. I also had to change the way it notified me about risks in order to get the balloon to stop appearing.

So I needed to do another scan today, and I got the same error, along with these:
Windows Security Center.AntivirusDisableNotify
Windows Security Center.FirewallDisableNotify

However, I know these are functioning right, so I made it where they wouldn't show up anymore on searches.

I am a little paranoid about any viruses and spyware getting on my comp, so I wanna know if you guys think there may be a bigger problem somewhere.

Thanks in advance.