Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Many clients detected

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello eskimofridge,

Are you using the Beta version of Spybot-S&D? It is currently without Live Protection and for testing only.

The 2.0 Beta is not a replacement for the stable version Spybot-S&D 1.6.2.
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html

Best regards,
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Default Many clients

Sir:

I would first wish to thank-you for your time and effort in allowing access and use of your software. Very much appreciated.

My situation is similar to the others. However, in my situation I am informed that I have over 6000 client computers.

To whom can I send what to help resolve this pproblem, as I have this software on one, and only one computer.

Thank-you

Default Same thing

I reported this issue as well, a while back. However, unlike some of the posts here, my Spybot is detecting 160,000+ computers on my home network, which is ridiculous. I have two computers, and a router. Counting dual boots, I still only have five, and I only have Spybot on two OSes. I find this issue more hilarious than troublesome - though I still think it's crazy as hell that I am seeing a report saying I have so many computers on my network. I am curious if it's possible that Spybot is detecting Comodo's DNS servers that I use?