Thread: my problems and issues with Spybot 2 beta

Default my problems and issues with Spybot 2 beta

i gave this product a test drive and found some issues which thought i share.
    -i couldnt stop the Firewall component from he service monitor window which had the Stop button.
    -hopefully there will be options/settings window for all services like firewall in final version.
    -the scanning window scanned from everything including temp files and even normal cookies and info txt files, IMO these scans should be separated.
    there should be "Scan or malware" and other tools like scan for other stuffs.
    -and lastly the uninstall problem was a no-go for me. at the beggining othe process the whole window just froze, tried again and same result.
    so i had to force the window close from Task Manager and stop the spybot services from the Windows Service Manager (my computer-right click-manage-services) and then run the uninstaller again and all were fine.

overall im really looking forward to the final version and good luck to the Spybot Team

All of these are known bugs. The Spybot team is currently working on the bugs.