AV: BitDefender Antivirus *Disabled/Updated* {6C4BB89C-B0ED-4F41-A29C-4373888923BB}
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Enabled/Updated* {EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7095}

Your logs show that you have Microsoft Security Essentials installed, but do not have BitDefender AntiVirus installed. Did you recently uninstall BitDefender?

C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 20 GiB total, 3,566 GiB free.

Your computer is getting low on free space. I suggest going to Add/Remove Programs and uninstalling any programs you no longer need. Plus if you have any movies, music or other files you can transfer them to a USB/Flash Drive or External Hard Drive to free up some space.

IMPORTANT I notice there are signs of one or more P2P (Person to Person) File Sharing Programs on your computer.

uTorrentBar Toolbar

I'd like you to read the Guidelines for P2P Programs where we explain why it's not a good idea to have them.

Also available here.

My recommendation is you go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the programs listed above (in red).

Step # 1: Add/Remove Programs

Go to Start-Settings-Control Panel, click on Add Remove Programs. If any of the following programs are listed there, click on the program to highlight it, and click on remove. Then close the Control Panel.

Conduit Engine

Reboot your Computer.

Step # 2: Download and Run ComboFix

We will begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

*Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please post C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Post the ComboFix Log in your next post/reply.