Thread: Beta 2 still not updating

Default Beta 2 still not updating

The problems that I had with Beta 1 not updating http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=62859 do not appear to have been fixed.

I've submitted a bug report.

Are you sure nothing else is blocking S&D? Cause i could update with beta1 already even on a quite broken win7 sp1 x64 system (but no automatics, set service to manual and update manual), i just had a problem to open updatelog with has been fixed at beta2.

I don't believe that there is anything like that happening.

I've included SDUpdate.log and Updates.log with the bug report so hopefully Spybot will be able to see what is going on.

I have the same bug. It won't update. I click on the update bar, the new window pops up, and then, after a while, it freezes.

Angry

This bug has been here since the first beta yet hasn't been fixed. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and have the same issue. :( Will not update. I have had installed for 5 days and in the Start Center Window I have the following message:

No Update attempt registered.

Even though auto update is on.

Help. George

Default Warnings: SpyBot 2 Beta "Start Center"

Hi,

Are the warnings at the top of the SpyBot 2 Beta "Start Center" a real concern or just a benign bug?

Scanner Version 2.0.4.131 = On Access protection: on

Update service not installed/No Update attempt registered! As & Av protection not installed

Database size: ??? Internet protection not installed

Cheers,
    Many1

WindozeXP SP3 (updated appropriately), Chrome 13.0.782.112 m & Internet Exploder 8, multiple PCs behind Cable Modem & Router.