Thread: many clients detected message!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default many clients detected message!

Hi I'm using Spyboot trial and today I'v tried to update it but I got this message:
    Many clients detected
    We've detected 31 clients running Spyboot... in your network.
    you are running personal version spyboot...This edition is licensed for personal use only.

Suffice to say I have just one computer and I've detected that its quite slow lately and my (otherwise limited) traffic is going somewhere, its ''gone'' in the middle of the month.I'm very carefull with spending my traffic couse after that I have very slow Internet. Couple of my e-mail's password are changed and I can't open them, same thing happens with forum's password's that I use.Please help me somehow!

Hello akvaman,
    Quote Originally Posted by akvaman View Post
    Hi I'm using Spyboot trial
    Do you mean Spybot-S&D 2.0 beta ?
    Suffice to say I have just one computer and I've detected that its quite slow lately and my (otherwise limited) traffic is going somewhere, its ''gone'' in the middle of the month. I'm very carefull with spending my traffic couse after that I have very slow Internet.
    Are you on a plan with limited bandwidth?
    Couple of my e-mail's password are changed and I can't open them, same thing happens with forum's password's that I use.Please help me somehow!
    What is the operating system and which security programs are installed please.

Best regards,
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Hi I'm using beta version and its trial and before you say bay full version I really can't for many reasons and if know you don't wanna help I'll understand.
    But in case you want then:
    For some time someone is changing my passwords on forums and doing God knows what but my main conserne is that my Int. traffic is spent very fast, like I said: 2-3 weeks tops.I use (manually) Spyware and Malwarebytes and Kaspersky KIS 2012.I have w 7 enterprice, lots of RAM, fast CPU yet my computer is sluggish and I have to byte my nails wile I wait for a program to start.
    BTW I don't understand what do you mean by "Are you on a plan with limited bandwidth?" could you tell me so I can answer I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-07-30 at 22:56. Reason: Topic moved to Beta forum

Hello akvaman.
    Hi I'm using beta version and its trial and before you say bay full version I really can't for many reasons and if know you don't wanna help I'll understand.
    Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.6.2 stable Final and 2.0 beta are both full versions and free for personal use. Which is why I asked if you were speaking of the "beta" and not a trial of our Enterprise version.
    BTW I don't understand what do you mean by "Are you on a plan with limited bandwidth?" could you tell me so I can answer I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.
    I asked if you were on a limited bandwidth plan because you said,
    my (otherwise limited) traffic is going somewhere, its ''gone'' in the middle of the month. I'm very carefull with spending my traffic couse
    I have w 7 enterprice,
    Windows 7 Enterprise. Is this a business, corporate, institutional computer or used in that environment?

Best regards.

Actually I got this enterprice version and I have other basic version that I will install soon.I'm an individual user not a corporate business nor institutional. This OS is a gift.And yes I'm on a very limited traffic thats why I'm reacting the most.So can you tell me why I got the message about many users, is it possible that someone has hacked my computer?

Hello akvaman,
    This OS is a gift.
    Windows 7 Enterprise
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/cc442495

Many clients detected
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=62798