Thread: New Main interface for spybot search and destroy

Default New Main interface for spybot search and destroy

hi friends,

I have created a sample layout for main page of spybot search and destroy with paint please tell me how it is if you like new layout of SD just refer it to SD team i have done it through ms paint only and its for reference only they have much better resources and designers than me just tell me your suggestions.

Exactly! That's what we Spybot needs to work with before they release the final version. A whole new interface. And, in my opinion, it would be nice if it looked like that, but with nicer "images". But I noticed "Program version: latest". If it should be implemented, then they have to make either the option to scan for newer version, or it's automatic scanned for a newer version in the update.

yaa thanks I simply need them to follow this layout not the whole thing when it stuck my mind i immediatly created this one with paint I don't have any resources and I too not a designer.

I have no idea why I wrote "we Spybot" in my last post. Sorry. :P

Edit: Just one question, which program did you use to make that paint?
    Last edited by imageek; 2011-08-10 at 15:13.

no prob i have created this one with microsoft paint.

Ok, thanks.

I actually liked the simplicity of the image you created.

Spybot UI should be easy that even the average user could easily navigate through the UI, and at least understand basic things.

I guess it's good old KISS in action (not bad joke intended. lol). ;D

yaa moonblood current interface is too complicated for average user even their tool showing startup program is too complicated you can't easily differentiate particular entry belongs to which program lets hope they understand this listen to people and you can create solid product just like avast antivirus they listen to people and they are most popular free antivirus today.

I wish SD team implement a tabbed interface it would be great so that it is easier to use.