Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Windows 98 & latest Beta of Spybot

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    73

    Default Windows 98 & latest Beta of Spybot

    Does this latest beta version of Spybot work with windows 98?

  2. #2
    Administrator daemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppylove View Post
    Does this latest beta version of Spybot work with windows 98?
    No.

    daemon
    Please help us improve Spybot and download our distributed testing client.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daemon View Post
    No.

    daemon
    Ok fair enough, so will the older version 1.6.2 be left for those that may still require to use it?

  4. #4
    Administrator daemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poppylove View Post
    Ok fair enough, so will the older version 1.6.2 be left for those that may still require to use it?
    Yes, there will be updated detection rules for 1.6.2 for a while after 2.0 final is released.

    daemon
    Please help us improve Spybot and download our distributed testing client.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daemon View Post
    Yes, there will be updated detection rules for 1.6.2 for a while after 2.0 final is released.

    daemon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •