Thread: SB2.0.5.123 Imunization Bug

Default SB2.0.5.123 Imunization Bug

Hi, Guys
    Have spent the last 9 months in hospital and have been out of circulation so today downloaded the new beta version.
    When immunizing after a scan on FF just hangs will not progress to IE or other browsers. Even selecting ignore has no effect.
    If you select stop it shows has protected FF enabled and totals but other browsers show protection enabled but their total columns are 0.
    The only way to enable all protection is to deselect the FF protection options and the immunize and the process completes and all protection is enabled and all totals are displayed correctly.
    BTW Love this new version and the new interface is keep up the great work.
    HAVE A GREAT DAY
    Regards Budda [sic]
    G'day From The Land Down Under
    Budda[sic]
    System
    GA-Z68XP-UD4
    CPU I7-2600K @4.6 Gig
    GPU GTX-560Ti
    C: GT 240GB SSD
    RAM 16 Gig DDR3-1600
    PSU 875W

Let me get this straight, you immunize the browsers, Spybot shows it is protecting the browsers, but instead of saying the amount of protection numbers, " 0 " stands there instead? Possibly a minor bug. If I don't remember right, Spybot does have some bugs in the GUI, and they will probably be fixed before the final version. Hopefully Spybot release a RC(release candidate) version.

Sounds like a version of the bug I reported here: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=62760

I haven't bothered to test whether this has been fixed since I haven't been able to get Spybot to update so I don't know whether it has been fixed.