Thread: Win7 w/ Beta-Disable Tray notification popping up?

Unhappy Win7 w/ Beta-Disable Tray notification popping up?

Every time I run Chrome or other selected programs I get a popup window (not tray dialogue)
    titled Spybot 2 tray: scanning file ... Popup goes away when scan is complete.
    Is this some thing I can silence? Tried several options under "advanced"...

Same question.

It seems that the annoying popup comes out if you turn on Live Protection.

I have disabled LP just to don't see it... but this is not the best of course. Please developers, put an option to hide the popup... or just tell us how to disable it, if possible.

Im on XP and I get the same thing. Really annoying. Most of the time its /system32/verclsid.exe

They have to increase the speed of the live scanner drastically, use less CPU/memory, and don't show this pop-up thing.

You can right click on the icon on the left to disable the Live Protection which is what is doing this.

I didn't want to turn it off, but even after verifying that the setting for Live Protection in Advanced User mode was set to "Infection Monitoring Only" and not "Intrusion Detection System monitoring" (paranoid mode) and toggling between them to try to reset the setting, the popup continuously came up for every single action that happened on the computer. I can testify to the fact that it is annoying.

i did the same too... its ssooooooooo anoying. i woulndt care slowing up my comp if that would be invisible but for now its not the case lol

btw i hope its not scanning the filer larget than 250 meg or big max 500 because wow i got eset smart security and the anti virus do the same too. it would freeze my comp completely during a couples min...

Has this been fixed yet? Is there an option to hide the popup?