I have a virus, I have windows vista 64 bit. It is very persistent several different anti virus programs have found and claimed to remove it, but it's still not gone. It started out by redirecting and disabling my firewall and anti virus software, I got a rather nice firewall called zone alarm that took care of this problem. I had also gotten my AV programs running again. I was temporarily able to go online had a somewhat alarming number of blocked malicious connect attempts(outgoing?) alerts from malware bytes, but they were always successfully blocked. The state of things then deteriorated and now I cannot go online for more then a few minutes if at all. These are the viruses/malware that have been discovered via various programs:

avast: (boot scan): win\software/distribution\download- infected malwaregen
windows\assembly\temp embedded malware
also:cab archive corrupted
spybot: win32avkillsvc.e- trojan c-04

Also one of the anti virus programs I downloaded specifically for this problem (highly rated from cnet), reported it couldn't access windows host subdirectory?, and this could mean that a virus was hiding at that location. I have followed online advice/ solutions from others with this problem and I still can't get rid of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Melody-