View Poll Results: Is this a Virus, Malware, Spyware, Or unidentified?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Virus

0 0%
  • Malware

0 0%
  • Spyware

0 0%
  • Unidentified

0 0%

Thread: I have been hacked!

Default I have been hacked!

Please help... I am a Filipino From the Republic of The Philippines. I have been recently playing an online game called "RAN ONLINE". Since then Ran Online has an official Facebook Fan Page to assist there players on game updates and events. Then a a user suddenly posts a link whereinhis user name is also "RAN ONLINE" The official Game name. The link is this- http://www.mediafire.com/?338gfnwnchfb380 I DID NOT KNOW THAT THIS WAS A VIRUS OR MALWARE OR SPYWARE... BUT SINCE I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED IT THE COMMAND PROMPT SUDDENLY POPS UP! I KNEW THAT I WAS IN TROUBLE AND I HAD MY ITEMS IN MY ACCOUNT TRANSFERRED IMMEDIATELY TO MY COUSINS ACCOUNT. the next day when i opened my account and change my password 20 times the hacker was still able to HACK MY ITEMS AND INFORMATION! i knew that it was a malware or keylogger... My Avira 2012 anti virus is un-able to detect it! so please! help me! I'm now scanning my system with Spy bot... but if it fails please check the link above and post a possible solution for this I am scared if he hacks other accounts aside from RAN ONLINE... maybe my entire e-mail is in jeopardy... here is the link again http://www.mediafire.com/?338gfnwnchfb380 please help!!!! i do not know what is this and i installed it and i got HACKED! I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT PLEASE POST POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS!
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-10-21 at 16:59. Reason: Disabled links

Default Oh no!

SPY BOT DIDN'T DETECT ANYTHING HELP!
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-10-21 at 16:58. Reason: Moved from Tavern chat

Hello imran911,

If you would like someone to take a look at the system please see the FAQ "BEFORE You POST"(Please read this Procedure Before Requesting Assistance)

It includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDS logs used for analysis.

Then start a new topic here in the Malware Removal Forum and a volunteer analyst will advise you when available.

Best regards.

Edit
    Please do not use the PM system for this. Thanks.
    Last edited by tashi; 2011-10-21 at 17:14. Reason: Added
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016