Re: Did you lie to me three times?
To: : Info <Info@kaspersky.com>
Fri, Dec 14, 2012 07:17 AM

I asked what are you going to do about it. Apparently, your answer is that you are passing the buck. Nice try. Your office had no trouble accepting my money. You should have no trouble accepting responsibility for misleading advertising.

Let's try focussing on the problem rather than shifting the blame. Did you lie to me three times?

On Dec 13, 2012, at 11:47 PM, Info <Info@kaspersky.com> wrote:

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you very much for your interest in our company and our products.

Please contact the representation office in your country by mail or phone:

Canada
15 Allstate Parkway, 6th Floor
Markham, Ontario, L3R 5B4
Canada
Tel: +1-905-415-4594
Toll Free: +1-866-295-8503

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 7:50 AM
To: Info
Subject: Did you lie to me three times?

I have been using Kaspersky Internet Security since 2010. My email address is xxx@xxxxx and my password is xxxxxxxxx.

I recently upgraded to KIS 2013 since it said that it was free. After downloading the application, it did NOT accept my 2010 Activation Code of XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. Ok, you lied. No big deal, my licence was finished in 3 months anyway.

I bought a new licence, same userid and password. I took your survey since it offered $100. I found out later that it was not cash but magazines. Ok, you lied again. No big deal, I picked four magazines: Time, National Geographic Traveller, Golf Digest, and Readers Digest.

It wouldn't accept an address from Canada so I can't claim the $100 in magazines. You lied a third time. Now I'm pissed off. I am a loyal customer. Please do not lie to me repeatedly. If you want to keep me as a customer, what are you going to do about it?

Jim Phillipchuk
Corrosion Software Solutions
P. Eng., M. Eng., B. Sc. EE