I have a number of questions that I have not seen in the FAQ.

1 How do I find out what version I am running. I think I am running 1.6.2.

2. The screen asking for me to Allow Change , Deny Change and/or Remember this Decision is so narrow the New Data? is truncated and to find the entire item I have to extend the widow or pane to see the entire New Data

3. What does Remember this Decision do? This afternoon when I started my computer I checked Remember this Decision

4. I just re-enabled the MS Firewall. I had it enabled but somehow it got disabled. Then I got about 20 or more changes that I had to go through one by one. is there anyway when I get an upgrade or fix that all the registry and firewall changes can be made with one Allow?

I started drafting this Tuesday AM. When I started up my computer this PM, I started getting lots of Firewall Authorized Application and then a Firewall Not Not On warning.. When I click on on Update icon in the Task Bar it said that the MS Firewall was on.

5. I received this PM a message from webmaster@spybot.info with subject Action Required to Activate Membership for Safer-Networking Forums and completing my forum registration. I did not remember that the spybot forum was a Safer-Networking Forum Of the several hundred messages received from an .info ISP in the past few months , this is the first one not SPAM. I forwarded the message almost automatically to spamdetector.notcaught@verizon.net. I will retract the forwarding.
I suggest that you get something besides .info.

What are Tags in a forum?