Are you experiencing any problems? Any redirects?
Your java is out of date. Click your start button, open Control panel.
- Locate the Java icon (it looks like a coffee cup)
- double click it to open it
- click the Update tab
- Click update now
Next, Double click on OTL.exe
- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
- Do Not copy the word CODE
- please note the fix starts with the :
Then click the Run Fix button at the top
C:\Documents and Settings\Robin\Local Settings\Application Data\jvlogkoegl.exe
ipconfig /flushdns /c
Please post the OTL fix log.
- Let the program run unhindered
- Please save the resulting log to be posted in your next reply.
Download and save to your desktop Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.
Please post back with