Thread: Version 2.0.4 for XP problems

Default Version 2.0.4 for XP problems

Exception Processing Message
    C0000013 Parameters
    75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c

sd tray:SDtray.exe – unable to locate component
    This application failed to start because JSDialogPack 150. bpi was not found
    Reinstall may fix problem
    (the program was asking for a disk) that would not be WindowsXPpro would it?

It did not specify.

As you can see by the coding above there is a triple repetition(how many times I installed XP prior) to this scan

First the install
    The next 2 times were to repair Windows (or so I hoped it would do that)

Right now I am using 1.6.2 to do the scan on the HardDrives on Default mode
    I have used LimeWire, FrostWire and Bearshare in the past and tried to avoid the sharing part because connection was so slow.

I do not have a web site and yet spybot 2.0.6.0(I managed to get that in previously) told me I had 24865 clients.
    Now I don't chant or chat, nor do I make YouTube vids. I am just a user, not a maker.

It 2.0.6.0 also showed me 3 FF browsers with slightly different names and 3 IE browsers with slightly different names.
    On one of the names, I believe "on Both browsers had a C T" in front of the user name. (can't swear to it, as it was yesterday) I also run Malwarebytes.( which found 2 uploader users) which it nuked
    But that is far from 25000.

This is a Pentium 2 desktop 1.04Ghrtz 20 Gb Hdd hardwired into a DSL modem. Antivirus is Avira AntiVir

Something is wrong and yet it works so long as I do not scan for stuff.

Hello,

That is an old Beta that you are using/testing there.
    We have released a new Spybot-S&D 2.0.7.0 Beta.

I would recommend to uninstall the latest 2.0 Beta
    or
    install the new 2.0 Beta over it.

About the multiple clients message you will find more about this item in this thread.

Remember it's for testing only and not a replacement for the stable 1.6.2 release of Spybot-S&D.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot