Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No immunization updates lately? [Merged topics]

Question No immunization updates lately? [Merged topics]

Hello.

Is it me or did SpyBot S&D's immunizations not get any recent updates for the last few weeks since 2/29/2012 (always check and update on Wednesdays' mornings)? I noticed this on multiple Windows and computers.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by antdude View Post
    Hello.

Is it me or did SpyBot S&D's immunizations not get any recent updates for the last few weeks since 2/29/2012 (always check and update on Wednesdays' mornings)? I noticed this on multiple Windows and computers.

Thank you in advance.
    Dude-i have seen the exact same thing. It is not just you. I was beginning to think it was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    Dude-i have seen the exact same thing. It is not just you. I was beginning to think it was just me.
    Thank you for confirming. Yeah, I wonder why the lack of recent updates in immunizations. I get the other weekly updates though.

Default a few

No biggie (depends on your browsers, I believe), 3-7 and 3-14 had some entries for opera items (content, if I recall correctly) in Immunization section.

Quote Originally Posted by ME_2& View Post
    No biggie (depends on your browsers, I believe), 3-7 and 3-14 had some entries for opera items (content, if I recall correctly) in Immunization section.
    I thought immunization did it for all supported web browsers (e.g., Firefox and IE) and hosts. None of them needed new updates for the last three weeks, including today's.

Default New Definitions

I just download new definitions and notice that there were no UNprotected entries. I believe this is the second time that there were no UNprotected entries.
    Is that correct? No UNprotected entries this time and the previous time?
    (IE8 / WinXP)
    Last edited by alicez; 2012-03-21 at 17:32.
    Vista also Win7 (64-Bit) IE 9; MSE; SpywareBlaster; MalwareBytes; SpyBot

Default Two new updates but still no unprotected items?

In the last two weeks on each Wednesday I have uploaded an update but on each occasion when applying immunisation it shows there to be no unprotected items before the immunisation.

On every other occasion, I think that a new update has shown there to be unprotected items which are then protected after the application of the passive immunisation.

Is this normal or should fresh downloads always reveal that some items are unprotected prior to the immunisation?

Thanks

honestjock

Default whats happing

i run update and when i immunize it never changes the count ?

Hi It looks like you are finding the same thing as I have just posted about as well.

I hope the reply is that this is normal but it would be nice to know why this is happening

On each occasion I have run the "search and destroy" and it has come up with "no problems - congratulations" so hopefully everything is fine

honestjock

I wonder if immunizations are going to be dropped completely. There used to be updates, including deletions and additions to the hosts file. The immunizations are probably the most valuable part of SpyBot Search & Destroy.