Thread: HELP!!!! "How bad could it be" Atleast that's what my wife asks.....

Default HELP!!!! "How bad could it be" Atleast that's what my wife asks.....

Ok guys I really need some help. My lil girl genereally uses the laptop for watching Dora and Bo on the go! on Netflix. This usually consist of her mashing a whole lot of buttons during the episodes and even more mashing when a show goes off.....While watching Dora earlier today the screen froze and gave off a really funny sound as if the video were skipping. It stopped making the sound but everything was frozen afterward I couldnt even get it to shut off by holding down the power I had to actually take out the battery. I let it rest about 3 hrs and restarted it everything was fine I went to check my work email and it did the same thing. This time I was able to turn it off with the button. I downloaded Spybot and Malwarebytes both are telling me NOTHING FOUND!!! But I know theres ones because when i boot in safe mode no problems...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

No I read the section thoroughly and thought I had followed the instructions obviously I haven't what am I missing? These steps I explained I peformed before even finding the forum from previous encounters with other computers...

Hello,

The FAQ includes instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary "DDS" logs used for analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...50&postcount=2

Please start a new topic providing the logs requested so a volunteer analyst can advise you when available.
    If the DDS won't run please start a new topic anyway and make note of the issue.

Best regards.

Ok Will do right now before I do is there anything I'm running now that would prevent that from opening? AVAST spybot? Should I close or uninstall any of these programs?

Hi there,
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeyDbear View Post
    Ok Will do right now before I do is there anything I'm running now that would prevent that from opening? AVAST spybot? Should I close or uninstall any of these programs?
    No, it is usually certain malware which causes the issue.