Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update to the latest version...
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 7 Update 5.
- Click the
button to the right.
- Select Windows on platform combobox and check the box that says:
Accept License Agreement. Click continue.
- The page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-7u5-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
* Go here to run an online scanner from ESET.
- Note: You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the activex control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is UNchecked and the option Scan unwanted applications is checkmarked.
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish.
Post back its report and a fresh dds.txt log (from normal mode).