Lets try a few more things, there will be no extras log on the second run of OTL
Please download GooredFix from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
- Ensure all Firefox windows are closed.
- To run the tool, double-click it (XP), or right-click and select Run As Administrator (Vista).
- When prompted to run the scan, click Yes.
- GooredFix will check for infections, and then a log will appear. Please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called GooredFix.txt).
Download ComboFix from one of these locations:
* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
- See this Link for programs that need to be disabled and instruction on how to disable them.
- Remember to re-enable them when we're done.
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
*If there is no internet connection when Combofix has completely finished then restart your computer to restore back the connections.