Thread: Live CD vrs local install

Default Live CD vrs local install

I just purchased the service addition, however when I scan with the Live cd version, i get less results, than if i use the local version. Most of these are cookies so no biggie, I just wanted to make sure that live cd version can go into the user files of the computer. Both are updated to the same version and I am running them a second time to confirm results.

The Live-CD is using its own special mini-Windows and like into the safe mode also here are only special Kind of Software in use. So if the local Spybot find something which the live-cd dont find, this means this are objects which are not active and so they are nothing to worry about.

The Live-CD is using its own special mini-Windows and like into the safe mode also here are only special Kind of Software in use. So if the local Spybot find something which the live-cd dont find, this means this are objects which are not active and so they are nothing to worry about.
    *Play Online Free Solitaire Game Visit site solitairechamp.info Play Free Classic Solitaire Card Games Online For more Details*.