Thread: spybot licence expiration

Default spybot licence expiration

today when i start spybot 2, i always get an allert telling me, the licence will expire soon and only 40 days (till November) are left.

since spybot 2 is still in beta and not even all pro-functions are available for testing yet, will there be a new licence?

why is the lincenc ending before a new version is available?

Hello,

As we do not have November yet, you do not know if there isn't a new version.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    This sentence a grammatical train-wreck. Presumably, authored by an Authority, I suspect others-- having the same issue as the lady, or gentlemen who started the thread, as I likewise-- have read the nonsensical data, and dismissed the product altogether, as I am about to.

I am disappointed, for having donated a substantial figure in US Dollars, when I first discovered, installed, and found myself quite pleased with the thorough coverage; very many quality, useful features as are to be the Spybot Search & Destroy, v2. Now, the program won't run.

I realize it is a separate issue, but I am irate, so allow me to exercise what kinder-educators refer to as imitation{*1}

So, with disregard for the readers, and thoughtlessness in structured communication{*1}, allow me to exercise the imitable behaviour of spybotsandra.

I'm having .dll error messages on dismissal of the “expired license” dialogue. It won't fix. We don't have September when I tried to buy it, but I rode the bus to school because I already donated anyway, I thought this should happen.

{*1}
    “Billy, stop that!”, said Ms. Jones, the proctor. “Why?”, replied Billy. Ms Jones, being a patient, well educated, thoughtful and understanding, experienced Educator, drew herself nearer to Billy, and sat on the bench next to him, so when she spoke, her address was private; that Billy not suffer embarrassment, were he to misunderstand her kindly explanation as an act of disciplinary humiliation. She said, “Billy, I asked you to stop what you're doing, because it is an imitable-behavior. To act in an imitable manner, or-- as you may have heard other Teachers say, incorrectly, ‘imitate-able’-- is to do something which the other learners are likely to imitate. When you said, ‘Jimmy is a queer boy. He ain't got none ‘cause his damn family is poor as folk!’, and the other children laughed at your poor language, someone else is likely to speak in the same manner. Billy, you must understand, I do not accept such language in my classroom. I care about you, Billy, and I want you to grow up to be someone who is admired by everyone in the community, just like Principal Blackman is admired. Remember, during show-and-tell, when Jenny Tanner’s father accompanied her, to speak about his Job; how he, and the Townsville Firemen were able to save the Townsville Community Entertainment Centre, by working together quickly, so the building suffered only a small bit of damage, and was able to be repaired in a day, and everyone went there to play that weekend despite the fire, just like every Saturday?” “Yeah!”, Billy interrupted excitedly, “I live right near there, and we were all very frightened at first, but the Firemen really did arrive in a jiffy. He was so cool! I liked him!” Ms Jones continued, “Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing, Billy, to have others imitate you for something good, like Mr. Tanner? Imagine, as you grow-up, if you develop very proper manners, and a knack for leading people, to have everyone in the Community admire you for so many wonderful things you might do?” Billy thought a moment, and replied “Yes, ma’am. I think I understand.” Ms Jones smiled at Billy, and Billy smiled back. She stood up, and as she reached the front of the classroom, she said, “Thank you so much Billy, for listening to my story.” Nearly all the children, chattering by now, had quieted as Ms Jones began to speak but began to turn in their seats, eager to see what Billy might tell of this story. Ms Jones elevated her voice a bit, to speak over the children’s general fussing, “Don't share with the others now.” She said. “Think about our chat, quietly to yourself to practice being grown-up, and you can tell your friends all about it, come time for recess later.”
    Last edited by stanley.tweedle; 2012-09-25 at 19:51. Reason: Jimmy Crack Corn
    this user is author of NoviceNotes™

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    lol

maybe the alert should wait sometime and should not pop-up with every boot of spybot 2 and every start of spybot 2, because right now u even can not buy a new licence at all, so no one needs this stupd alert poping up.

and for the maybe November-Version, which, if i think about the shedule-frequenzof the last Versions, will come for sure, i hope it will wort the name rc3 or above!