I've been using Spy Bot for many years. I make donations from time to time when I can
1. . I know that the it is supposed to be free . Recently, I've started receiving messages saying that my business copy license is expiring & will no longer be useable. This is on all my computers. It pops up when I log into my cpu & when I open SB. There is an additional pop up after I close that one.
I downloaded again. It was fine for a couple of weeks then the messasges started again. I now have several versions, all different. 2 on my desktop. 1 on my entry page, 1 in my programs. The only one that is the interface I'm used to & that seems to work efficiently is the bottom one on my desktop. Have the interface changed? Do I have fake versions of what? When I make donations, is it you who actually received it or has it been received by scammers?
2. I find the download confusing. What are mirror sites?
Why is there 3 mirror sites? Am I supposed to download 3 times?
3. I want to recomend it to a couple of friends but i think they will be just as confused as I am. Also, there are several different companies & different programs. Are all the programs listed from you guys or recomended by you as good & as safe? Are all the companies listed associated with you?
Thanks InventingJoy