Hello,

Three questions:

1.) After Spybot 2.0 is officially released, will Spybot 1.62 continue to be supported?

2.) And if yes, for how long?

3.) And my last question concerns the update schedule that's planned for Spybot 2.0 . . .

I really like Spybot, and even though some people consider the program to be antiquated, I do not agree. I find the program to be very useful. I really like its tools and its protection features, but most importantly, in many cases where a computer is severely infected, Spybot is oftentimes able to find things that some of the more popular scanners/cleaners miss. My only real complaint, however, is that updates to Spybot's malware detection list only come out once a week.

For Spybot 2.0 to have a shot at competing with some of the other programs that are currently popular (such as Malwarebytes or SUPERAntiSpyware), then
it's going to be very important for it to have more frequent updates. Once a week just isn't enough, so I'm wondering, are there plans to update Spybot 2.0 more frequently than the previous versions have been?