Thread: Immunization won't save

Default Immunization won't save

I am using Spybot 2 and I ran immunization. It says all files are protected. Then if I close it out and open it back it says they are all unprocessed and unprotected. How can I get it to save?

Hello,

If you think nothing has been immunized, please make sure you have clicked on “Check system” which can be found on the navigation bar on the left. This will check for already applied immunization.

The system is still immunized when you close Spybot.
    In order to see it you just need to manually "Check System". We will improve this feature, that it will automatically do this once you open the immunization. This should avoid misunderstandings.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

I am a new registered user of SB2 and was about to ask the same question as it operates differently from SB 1.6 which shows the number of protected items immediately the Immunisation page is opened. This is definitely misleading and resulted in me doing a complete imunisation of all 200K items every time, very time wasting.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

If you think nothing has been immunized, please make sure you have clicked on “Check system” which can be found on the navigation bar on the left. This will check for already applied immunization.

The system is still immunized when you close Spybot.
    In order to see it you just need to manually "Check System". We will improve this feature, that it will automatically do this once you open the immunization. This should avoid misunderstandings.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    Thanks for this response Sandra, it has answered my question as well. I look forward to seeing this feature improved.

Yes I recently reinstalled the new version and it semms to be OK after clicking on manually "Check System"

We will improve this feature, that it will automatically do this once you open the immunization. This should avoid misunderstandings.
    Now that hint was a long time ago.
    When could we all be happy?
    Looking forward to XMas 2013

Hello,

Probably in Spybot 2.1.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot