Thread: Solid Savings Extension/Add On.

Default Solid Savings Extension/Add On.

I'm not sure what I need and should not provide to ask for help, but thus I still need help.

A few days ago I downloaded firefox (I usually use Chrome). Piggybacking on firefox was a bunch of other programs. Mostly malware/spam.

I went crazy deleting, even deleted firefox.

Now I have this extension in my chrome and in the regular internet explorer.

Internet explorer 64 bit doesn't seem to have the add on.

The add on is Solid Savings. What it does is add additional ads to my facebook page (that only I see). Adds links on websites I view.... etc.

I have googled this solid savings in an effort to remove it and I know it's very bad type of adware.

The trouble is when I try to remove this extension or add on it won't let me remove it or delete it. I need to get this out. Thus far I can only use internet explorer 64 bit so that I'm not plagued by this solid savings. Please help.

Hello missygail,

To request assistance the FAQ includes forum guidelines in post #1 and instructions in post #2 on how to provide the preliminary DDSand aswMBR logs used for analysis.

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=288

You'd need to start a new topic providing the DDS and aswMBR logs for a volunteer analyst to advise when available.

Best regards.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016