Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
Hello,

The Technician version would be suitable for you.
It is designed for support technicians and offers single support case handling.
You can purchase one license for you, and may fix an arbitrary number of computers.

The Corporate version is designed for companies with networked or standalone PCs.
With this version centralised management is not required and the protection is administered locally.

For more questions please feel free to send an e-mail to: sales(at)safer-networking.ie .

Best regards
Sandra
Team Spybot
So if I understand correctly with the Technician license I would be able to install Spybot on my computer and administer other computers from my computer.

Does that include active protection for the other computers or would they need a Corporate License for that type of protection?

Also what are the network requirements for the Technician license? Can I work on computers through both a wired and wireless network?

It would help your sales to have this documented more clearly on your site. At first glance the Corporate and Technician licenses look identical with the only difference being the price. I have been in the industry for nearly 20 years and this is not clear.