I cannot get one of my machines to process updates for Spybot S&D 2.0.12. The machine in question runs W7x64 and Norton 360 Premier Edition in addition to Spybot. My other two machines both run W7 (one x86, the other x64) with Norton 360 and have no problems processing updates. The only difference between the two machines that work and the one that does not that I can identify so far is that the one that does not has multiple user profiles, whereas the others have only a single user. I have executed the following tasks to date without success:

1) uninstalled and reinstalled S&D 2.0
2) run Norton 360 and Malwarbytes anti-Malware to check for any rootkits / other problems.

Manual updates seem to process correctly, but I would not like to depend on a manual process to update S&D.

I have looked at the update log files, but all that shows is that the process starts to listen on the appropriate port, lists the updates, then does nothing else. I have let the process run for up to 10 hours straight without any updates processing. On the machines that work, they then process updates and apply them.

Please advise next steps and what documentation / log files you need to assist with troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks for your help in advance.